We hope that you and your family are safe and healthy! Our office is excited to see you all again.
As you know, infection control has always been our top priority, and we have followed each prevention recommendation made by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA. Due to COVID-19, you will see some new changes during your next appointment. We made these changes to protect ourselves and every one of you.
- Our office will reach out to you beforehand, and ask various screening questions. (Click here to see our screening questions to prepare to answer)
- Screening questions will also be repeated when you arrive at our office. It is essential to answer each one honestly.
- Appointments will be timed to allow for greater social distancing between patients.
- We will allow for greater time breaks between patients - to reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
- You must limit all unnecessary extra companions in order to reduce the number of people in the office at a time.
- You must wear a mask or appropriate face covering.
- Use hand sanitizer when entering the office.
- Each visit, we will check your temperature with a touch-less forehead thermometer, as well as your oxygen levels and pulse rate with a pulse oximeter.
- A sneeze guard is now installed on our front desk.
- Our waiting room will no longer carry magazines and brochures.
- Once seated in the dental chair, you will be asked to rinse your mouth with 1% hydrogen peroxide rinse.
Such measures will ensure the health and safety of each one of our amazing patients, allowing them to return home unaffected and with a beautiful smile.
Please reach out to us directly for any questions or needs.
Lydra Tapija D.M.D.